Basic Account, Created on 23 July 2007 (#13439706), Last updated on 5 September 2010 [Gift]
James had reappeared; he had divested himself of his trunk, owl, and trolley, and was evidently bursting with news.This is the community for the future generation relationship featuring Teddy Lupin and Victoire Weasley. We hope to use this community to garner participation in theorizing how each of the characters act on their own, and how they work as a couple. We also hope to make this a community where fans can feel comfortable about posting their fanfic, fanart, and anything else related to Teddy, Victoire, or both of them.
Teddy Remus Lupin is the son of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora (Tonks) Lupin. He's born near the end of Deathly Hallows, and Harry is named his godson. Harry, just as he does with everything else, worries about how he'll be a bad godfather and worries that he will take after his own godfather, Sirius, in how he'll end up reacting in regards to his godson. Remus seems very proud of his son before his unfortunate demise, and even tries to have several people look at the picture of his son (in which, Teddy's hair is a turquoise color). It's clear that Teddy is a metamorphagus like his mother, though details are unclear as to whether or not he takes on some of his father's more feral traits.
In the epilogue, it is made clear that he is involved with Victoire Weasley in some way, as James Potter (Harry's son) sees him kissing her on Platform Nine and Three Quarters. He's nineteen at this point and he tells James to go away because he was just seeing Victoire off. Harry says that he comes around for dinner "about four times a week," indicating the fact that he likely has a close relationship with Harry. It is unclear as to who actually raised Teddy after both his parents were orphaned, but it's clear that it was not Harry because of the sequence of description.
Victoire Weasley has even less information about her. She's not born within the sequence of events in Deathly Hallows and JK Rowling does not explicitly say who her parents are, though many have assumed, due to her French name, that she is the daughter of Bill and Fleur. Given her age (being old enough to kiss Teddy), it is easier to assume that she is the daughter of Bill and Fleur rather than some of the younger options.
· As stated, we would like for this community to promote all possible fic for this pairing for the Harry Potter community. If you would like to post fic here, feel free, but please keep in mind the following guidelines:
• All fic must have a header and be posted behind a cut.
• An example header is this:
• Please try to mention a rating with every fic.
• All fic should involve Teddy and Victoire in some way. Although we enjoy all pairings sprouting up involving Teddy and Victoire, this community is meant to feature the two of them. Threesome fics are encouraged, of course!
• All art should have a similar heading to the above, and if something is not safe for work, be clearly defined as being that way.
• All discussion should center around or relate to the pairing in some way.
Harry Potter belongs to JK Rowling, WB, and everyone else that has a part in producing the series. We do not own Victoire Weasley, Teddy Remus Lupin, Harry Potter, or their respective parents, and we are only doing this for enjoyment rather than for payment.